CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. TaxyTaxi app / Taxy Customer App, developed and owned by KARTLA SOLUTIONS PVT LTD (hereafter referred as “TaxyTaxi”), simply connects Vehicle drivers and customers through digital App based medium.
2. Customers need to ensure all safety measures that they generally take to ensure the safety and security of themselves and their belongings before engaging any private vehicle. TaxyTaxi shall not take responsibility of protecting the customers or their belongings in any way.
3. Customers should call the TaxyTaxi Driver recommended by the app ONLY IF he / she is willing to share their contact details with the driver. Usage of contact details by Driver is not controlled by TaxyTaxi. Once customer calls the driver, their contact number is exposed to the vehicle driver.
4. Customers should behave with TaxyTaxi Drivers in dignified and courteous manner by using polite language, maintaining cleanliness of vehicle, using proper gestures as a mark of respect to fellow humans.
5. If customers observe that TaxyTaxi Driver has any abnormal behavior like driving under influence of alcohol, smoking, using mobile while driving, over speeding etc. they have to complain following general guidelines as recommended by local law enforcement authority.
6. TaxyTaxi Drivers and customers are advised to conclude on rate as per Government norms. However, it is entirely between the Driver and customer to decide based on multiple parameters like traffic / waiting time, pick-up distance, material carrying weight / volume, proximity to city, day / night time charges etc.
7. TaxyTaxi is not responsible to ensure that the vehicle they recommend is qualified by government to ply on its roads (Fitness certificate or driver license or insurance validity at the time of ride recommendation). It is entirely the responsibility of relevant government authorities for allowing / controlling only road worthy vehicles to ply on the road.
8. If the customer meets with an accident while engaging a vehicle recommended by TaxyTaxi app, it is entirely the responsibility of customer, the Driver and concerned officials to deal with the consequences and manage claims, if any. TaxyTaxi shall be absolved from any of these responsibilities and shall not have any binding on any of the subsequent process.
10. TaxyTaxi app is designed and maintained with the best intentions for customers and Vehicle Drivers in mind. However, due to unforeseen reasons, if the app behaves erratically or if it provides information not synonymous with facts, TaxyTaxi is absolved from any legal binding whatsoever.
11. Customers are strongly advised to use mobile communication (texting, whatsapp, voice etc.) with TaxyTaxi Drivers only related to their transportation requirement and restrict the same for anything beyond this. Any other communication intent not related to travel is not recommended by TaxyTaxi, and is completely at the risk of customers and TaxyTaxi Drivers.
12. Customers are advised to negotiate and finalise the transport cost upfront before engaging the Vehicle in order to avoid any conflicts after completion of journey.
13. Customers agree that TaxyTaxi has the right to publish all the information provided by them in any form in any medium in any place at any time.
14. Customers need to pay the trip cost to TaxyTaxi Drivers only after completing the ride. Mode of payment (Cash / Credit Card / Mobile Wallet / etc) shall be chosen as per the convenience and consensus of both the parties.
15. Customers agree that they will not store any information like name, mobile number, etc. related to the TaxyTaxi Driver who gets connected through TaxyTaxi services – without the consent of the Driver.
16. Customer agrees that TaxyTaxi Driver has the right to accept or reject their service for any reason.
17. Customers agree that any feedback about them given by Taxi Drivers shall be used and/ or published in TaxyTaxi and / or in any media.
18. Customers can call many TaxyTaxi Drivers as listed by the app and negotiate for competitive pricing that is in line with government fixed price. They need not negotiate for very cheap price unaffordable to TaxyTaxi Drivers by wasting their time and reducing their productivity.
19. Once deal is finalized, customers are expected to honour agreed rates and conditions at the end of the ride.
20. Customers agree to check on their own and abide by the latest Terms and Conditions published by TaxyTaxi.
21. TaxyTaxi shall not be held responsible and / or shall not interfere and shall be completely absolved from any disputes in any form, over any issue arising between the customer and the TaxyTaxi Driver.
22. Any legal dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be handled only in the jurisdiction of the Courts of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
DRIVER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. TaxyTaxi Driver App / Taxy Driver is an android app developed and owned by KARTLA SOLUTIONS PVT LTD (hereafter referred as “TaxyTaxi”) that gets driver location and enables nearby customers to identify and contact them through app / server.
2. During enrolment process, TaxyTaxi Driver should provide all the correct details required by TaxyTaxi and update it immediately whenever it gets changed.
3. TaxyTaxi Drivers self-certify that mobile number used to register their subscription with TaxyTaxi is subscribed in their name with respective mobile service provider.
4. TaxyTaxi Driver is responsible to check for correctness of data published about the Driver information in TaxyTaxi even though TaxyTaxi takes necessary care for data correctness. If they find any error in data, the driver must intimate immediately through written communication to TaxyTaxi.
5. Rights of enrolment is strictly reserved with TaxyTaxi and holds all the authority to attach / reject any Vehicle / Vehicle driver from availing of their services without providing any reason.
6. It is the responsibility of TaxyTaxi Drivers to adhere to all the rules and regulations of Government (RTO, Road Rules, tariffs..,) as applicable, and TaxyTaxi is not responsible for monitoring it.
7. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees to receive calls and/or messages from TaxyTaxi and/or people who identify them through TaxyTaxi or its associated apps / websites.
8. TaxyTaxi generates estimate based on “Total Driving Distance”, “Estimated Travel Time” and “From Location” to “To Location” details obtained from maps. “Fare” and “Travel Time Charges” are calculated using above information and Government recommended rates - which is approximate and not accurate.
9. In Fare estimate break-up, “Driver convenience charge” is expected to be paid by TaxyTaxi Driver as monthly subscription charges to TaxyTaxi. “Idle Running / Night time charges” are calculated by TaxyTaxi Driver based on his/her present distance from pick-up point and travel time of the day. TaxyTaxi Driver shall forfeit “Driver Convenience Charge” once he/she collects monthly subscription Charges from customers.
10. TaxyTaxi Driver is completely involved in fixing the rate of his/her services, and TaxyTaxi shall never interfere in his/her decision.
11. TaxyTaxi Driver should take complete responsibility of managing customers identified by TaxyTaxi and monetizing the support provided by TaxyTaxi. TaxyTaxi does not commit to any minimum revenue in lieu of their services.
12. TaxyTaxi Driver should pay the subscription charges as prescribed to use TaxyTaxi services like listing, live update, etc. TaxyTaxi has the right to change the charges any time based on market dynamics.
13. Any amount paid by TaxyTaxi Driver to TaxyTaxi to avail their services is not refundable under any circumstances.
14. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees that he/she is associated with any registered Stand / Drivers' Association to avail the services of TaxyTaxi.
15. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees that TaxyTaxi has the right to deny any or all services to him/her once they forfeit their association with a stand or Association.
16. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees that if TaxyTaxi services are disturbed for a short time due to external circumstances not under the control of TaxyTaxi, the service charges and other charges incurred during that time will not be refunded.
17. TaxyTaxi Driver is responsible for paying all local / state / central taxes, levies and charges like GST, Income Tax, parking charges, entry tax, highway tolls etc to Government and concerned parties for the amount earned by using the services of TaxyTaxi.
18. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees that TaxyTaxi is not liable to pay any tax for any revenue generated by the driver. TaxyTaxi will only pay the required tax for their revenues collected from TaxyTaxi driver in lieu of their services rendered.
19. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees that they will always use their own smart phone with Internet connection and GPS enabled all the time at their own cost to avail the services of TaxyTaxi.
20. TaxyTaxi Driver must keep his/her app open all the time to be identified by TaxyTaxi Servers and get right customers to contact them. They must update their app to the latest version as quickly as possible to ensure optimum functioning of their system.
21. If the TaxyTaxi Driver fails to renew the service by paying subscription charges on-time, TaxyTaxi reserves the right to terminate the services without prior intimation to the concerned TaxyTaxi Driver.
22. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees that they will always be fair with other TaxyTaxi Drivers, Customers and TaxyTaxi.
23. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees that they will not store any information like name, mobile number, address, etc. related to their customer who gets connected through TaxyTaxi services – without the consent of customer.
24. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees that customer has the right to accept or reject their service for any reason.
25. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees to allow TaxyTaxi to use and publish any feedback about them provided by customers and others in any medium at any time.
26. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees to check on their own and agree to the latest Terms and Conditions published by TaxyTaxi at https://TaxyTaxi.com/terms.html
27. TaxyTaxi Driver confirms and undertakes that TaxyTaxi does not own or in any way control the vehicle used by the Driver rendering any kind of Service to the Customer.
28. TaxyTaxi Driver agrees to affix TaxyTaxi or their recommended brand logo and/or sticker on their vehicle at all legal locations and are not entitled for any payments from TaxyTaxi for this branding and marketing of TaxyTaxi.
29. TaxyTaxi Driver has to give written request to remove their information from TaxyTaxi or associated websites in case they wish to withdraw the registration with TaxyTaxi.
30. If the TaxyTaxi Driver fails to adhere to the terms and conditions, TaxyTaxi reserves the right to terminate the services without prior intimation to the concerned TaxyTaxi Driver.
31. Any legal dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be handled only in the jurisdiction of the Courts of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.